Does Asian mean flat and plain? How can my shadow application bring out definition for my Asian eyes? Can I use the eye makeup directions in magazines? What are mink lashes kaufen shapes and how do they affect my application techniques? Let’s find out!
Nlhtr Eye shapes fall into many variations: Asian, Standard, Wide Set, Close Set, Hooded, and Deep Set. Each one takes a different eye shadow application. The makeup technique you use will mean the difference between a fantastic and flat look. Many women already know their eye shape. Do you?
The Asian eye is known for a lack of a defined eye lid and skin that comes directly from the brow to the mink lashes kaufen without a curve. That sounds plain; but don’t despair. Recognize that your shadow technique will be unique to you. No, you won’t be able to use the common ‘How-To’ techniques used in the beauty magazines. Those featured are usually only for the Standard Eye Look.
What to do? Choose a light, medium, and dark shadow. Here are your Asian Makeup, Directions:
• Light shade- Use small amount under eye brow and along the upper lash line.
• Medium eye color- Cover the entire area that isn’t already covered with the light color.
• Accent shadow color- Apply from mid eye toward the outer edge of the eye and up, not quite meeting the medium shade. Blend up and out, opening the eye. An Asian technique must- Apply accent color also under lower mink lashes kaufen.
• Apply a well defined eye liner top and bottom.
• Arch and define the brows with an eyebrow pencil, opening up the eyes.
Still wanting more individual shadow mink lashes kaufen? Contact a professional. Your distinct Asian eye makeup application will give definition and pizzazz to your eye shape. Blending and practice will take you from flat to fantastic. Have fun; amaze yourself!
Lin Greene is a professional skin care and color specialist. She works with women like you, to give them the skin they love and colors that enhance their natural beauty.